The City of Margate Information Technology Department consists of a dedicated team of professionals that support over 400 end users and 26 network servers. We assist 17 other departments with technology needs. Our application support includes:
- Water Billing
- Building Permits
- Financial Information
- Business Licenses
- Code Compliance
- Land/ Parcel Management
- Police and Fire Records Management Systems
- Microsoft Office
The adoption of our mission statement and S.C.O.P.E. philosophy exemplifies Information Technology's commitment to providing the best service possible.
The S.C.O.P.E. of the Information Technology (IT) Department's mission is to provide timely expert support to the City Departments that serve the citizens and businesses of Margate.
- Superior: We will provide unequaled assistance and support to all departments, based on a needs and urgency based continuum
- Commitment: We promise to fulfill our obligations as the IT provider for the city departments in an ethical and respective manner.
- Outstanding: We will deliver a quality of service that is easily recognizable as above the industry standard
- Professionalism: We will perform our job in a manner that will project the attitude and conduct of a professional
- Ethics: We will always conduct business according to the highest ethical standards with sensitivity and understanding
Our department has 6 full-time employees, including:
- Director of Information Technology
- Systems Analyst Supervisor
- Network Analyst
- Information Technology Specialist/Web Master
- Systems Analyst
- Technical Support Specialist