- Please call the Employee Information Line at (954) 935-5252 for updates on emergency situations.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
As an employer and provider of public programs, services and facilities, the City of Margate is monitoring the messaging and information about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) from the Center for Disease Control. The City is encouraging employees and residents to stay informed and take reasonable precautions, like hand washing and staying home when sick, to prevent contracting or spreading respiratory illnesses. Here are some resources for more information:
The Human Resources Department is responsible for developing, interpreting and administering the personnel program and policies that govern all City employees.
The Employee Handbook is currently under review. Please contact the Human Resources Department if you have any questions regarding City policy at (954) 935-5270.
- Employee Change of Address Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- Cancellation of Direct Deposit Form
- W-4 Form
- How to Report Workers Compensation Injury
- Mass Mutual Contribution Change Form
- Nationwide Payroll Authorization & Change Form