What can I do if my garbage or recycling cart is stolen?

Contact the police non-emergency number, 954-764-4357, to file a police report. Once you have your case number, contact Republic Services with your case number and address at 954-583-1830. There is no charge for your first replacement. Please allow up to three (3) business days for delivery.

Show All Answers

1. Why did some residents' collection days change?
2. I just purchased my home and there is no garbage and / or recycling cart. How do I get one?
3. What if my garbage or recycling cart is damaged?
4. My garbage cart and / or recycling cart is too big / small. Can I have a different size garbage and / or recycling cart?
5. My garbage, recycling, yard waste, or bulk waste was not collected. Who do I contact?
6. I received a non-collection notice. What does this mean?
7. How can I ask more questions regarding garbage, recycling, yard waste, and bulk waste collection?
8. When do I place my garbage, recycling, yard waste, and bulk out for collection?
9. What can I do if my garbage or recycling cart is stolen?
10. I would like additional garbage and / or recycling carts. How do I get them?
11. Why do my garbage and recycling carts need to be placed at least three (3) feet from other objects?
12. Am I responsible for maintaining my garbage and recycling carts?
13. Can I take the garbage and recycling carts with me if I move?
14. Where can I recycle or properly dispose of items not allowed in the recycling cart?
15. What is the secure document shredding service?
16. I still have my old recycling bins, what can I do with them?
17. What can I do with my old garbage cans?
18. Where can I drop off recyclables, if the service is not available to me?